Monday, May 15, 2006

Buncha Questions Meme

Mrs. Harridan tagged me to do this meme, and she's so cool that I pretty much do whatever she tells me.

1. First name? Zarathustra II.
2. Were you named after anyone? No.
3. Do you wish on stars? No, but I do wish on shed eyelashes.
4. When did you last cry? A couple of days ago.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, when I'm writing slowly and deliberately. I'm not such a fan of my own "quick" handwriting.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Sweet sopressata. Actually, that would make a good exclamation of surprise, wouldn't it? "Sweet sopressata!"
7. When is your birthday? In the Aries zone.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? How much time do you have?
9. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes.
10. Do you have a journal? I have a writing notebook. I jot down ideas for blog entries and stories, as well as phone numbers, odd appointments, and stuff I need to pick up at the grocery store.
12. Would you bungee jump? No. The window in my life in which I would have done that has closed.
13. What is your favorite cereal? It changes with the wind. Right now, Oatmeal Crisp with Almond's fifteen minutes are nearly up. I guess I'm a bit partial to Frosted Flakes.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes, although most of my shoes are slip-ons.
15. Do you think that you are strong? Yes, and getting more so all the time.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry's Coconut Almond Fudge Chip; it's pretty hard to come by, though. New York Super Fudge Chunk is a close second.
17. Shoe Size? 7 1/2 to 8.
18. Red or pink? Red!
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? The fact that I find it really hard to answer questions like this.
20. Who do you miss the most? My moving-across-the-country best friend. My deceased pets.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to to send it back? Aha, this was originally an e-mail! Sure, if they're into it and fairly interesting.
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Soft cotton pajamas, white with colorful little shoes all over them, and purple beaded Chinese-style slippers.
23. Last thing you ate? I'm sipping tea right now. Last night, I snacked on some strawberries before bed.
24. What are you listening to right now? The sounds of traffic.
25. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Probably purple.
26. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mother-in-law.
27. Fingers or toes? Toes. An artsy friend of my parents' told me long ago that my toes are indicative of ancient Egyptian royalty. I thought that was pretty cool.
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and carriage.
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Very much.
30. Favorite Drink? Plain, ordinary Tetley tea with milk and sugar. Alcohol-wise, I've just recently gotten into Kir Royales, introduced to me by a European friend. They rock.
31. Favorite Sport? People-watching.
32. Hair Color? Darkest Brown Ever.
33. Favorite office supply item? Certain really cool pens.
34. Do you wear contacts? No.
35. Favorite Food? Oh, please, that's like asking a mother to pick her favorite child! Among my favorites are ice cream and artisanal cheeses. And I could eat pizza every day.
36. Last Movie You Watched? Seven Beauties.
37. Favorite Day Of The Year? Lots!
38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Both.
39. Summer or winter? Both.
40. Hugs or Kisses? Both!
41. Favorite dessert? Cupcakes.
42. What's On Your Mouse Pad? My fingers.
43. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? The E! Channel.
44. Favorite Smells? Clean laundry, bakeries, French toast.
45. Favorite Sounds? Cooing--NOT screaming--babies, and little puppy whines and kitty meows.
46. Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
47. What's the furthest you've been from home? I'm too lazy to get out the map; the Netherlands? Italy?
48. What books are you reading? A book of freelance-writing advice, and--gee, this is a bit embarrassing--a true-crime book about the Darlie Routier case.

I'm tagging ... hmmm, I never actually tag anybody....ok, that'll change today. Mignon and Tink.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mignon said...

Are you still at home? I want to see your jammies, but not in a weird way. I love cute jammies.

Do men still ride in carriages in New York? Boy howdy, I thought we were old-fashioned!

(Is your free-lance writing book any good, and if so, what is it?)

12:56 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

People-watching. Now that's a sport. Seriously. I love me some people watching.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

What an awesome first name!

Thanks for the tag. I'll draft it for tomorrow.

And I'm with Mignon. I want to see your cute PJS. I'm too lazy to slip on anything more than a ratty T-Shirt.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Mignon - she means how much a man can CARRY :o)

Also, you have a picture of your hand on your mousepad? That's sort of like having a picture of your foot on your shoe rack.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Loved it all...I adore these memes when I can learn more about the people I think I already know!

And I feel I can now admit to you that I am ADDICTED to true crime. It's a weakness, I know. But what is the name of the book?

8:32 PM  
Blogger Arabella said...

I am notorious for my laziness in posting photos, but I will post a pic of the PJ's when I get a chance.

Brooke, the book is _Hush Little Babies_ by Don Davis. I'm fascinated by the story.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Arabella said...

Oh, and Mignon, the freelance book is _The ASJA Guide to Freelance Writing_. I think it's good.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm just catching up. i made the list! and i made it ahead of cindy! for some reason i feel like you may have spelled it sindy -- is this so? it seems like a you thing. i could've cried when i read that, but i'm too tired right now. miss you too lots.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home