Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Memeolette

Elizabeth from Table for Five tagged me a while back for this meme.

I know that I write lists of weird stuff about myself all the time, but that post I started last night about Denise and Charlie just isn't coming together right now, so here you go:

6 Weird Things About Me:

1. I often talk back to the television.

2. I hate bras that close in the front.

3. When I was a little kid, I envied other little kids who wore glasses.

4. When I (attempt to) give directions, instead of saying something like, "It's a right on Main, then about two or three miles down, then a slight left onto Broadway," I say, "You make a right at the ice cream parlor with the cartoon donkey on the roof, and then keep going until you pass the dark red house with the tree on the lawn that kinda looks like a toothbrush, and then make a slight left about 10 seconds after that."

5. I LOVE infomercials. Especially when I can't sleep.

6. I'm not a big fan of fruit in the midst of other foods. Except maybe pastry. Maybe.

Got writer's block? Then you're tagged.

5 Comments:

Blogger mamatulip said...

I give directions the same way, LOL. I always point out visible attractions, gas stations, the golden arches...that sort of thing. In my opinion, it's easier to look for a giant glowing yellow M in the sky than a street sign that says "Broadway".

9:00 AM  
Blogger Mignon said...

There is nothing more disgusting than pineapple on pizza. Or raisins in pudding.

And when I was little I always wanted braces. I used to bend paperclips to fit like a retainer and hold them in mouth until the teacher noticed.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Harridan said...

I like to have landmarks in my directions, too. This is what's missing from the Mapquest experience.

I wanted glasses until I got them. Ditto braces. Then I was stuck with glasses AND braces. Thank God for contact lenses.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was little, I always copied people I admired. I had no identity.....
and i used to have this foot thingy. My feet always had to be in a cool position at school.
Pigeon-toe was out-way !
Never had the glasses/braces jones,tho.

You guys are weird.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Arabella said...

Anonymous--Stick around. You ain't seen nuthin' yet.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home