Tuesday, September 19, 2006

You Still There?

Good.

Thanks for bearing with all the puke.

Now that I'm a Cranky Pregnant Lady, I have formed opinions on a number of topics. Most of these topics are connected to things that I have lately seen on television, while spending three hours attempting to down two ounces of soup that were lovingly heated up for me by my husband (who even removed the potatoes because he knew they wouldn't appeal to me).

And, because you're still here, I get to inflict my opinions on you.

1. Adrien Brody is a jerk for grabbing Halle Berry and kissing her like that at the Oscars in front of millions of people. Unless it was planned in advance and she gave her consent, there is no excuse for that sort of behavior.

2. I have yet to see cosmetic lip inflation that looks remotely natural.

3. I CANNOT BELIEVE that Jeffrey from Project Runway won the couture gown challenge for that yellow monstrosity. Ugh. Uli's dress in the same challenge was beautiful, hip, contemporary, wearable, and flattering, and she got nothing. What is wrong with fashion right now [said the pregnant woman wearing the "Bride" T-shirt with mismatched pajama bottoms and athletic socks]??? I'm Team Laura (and not only because she deserves props for doing the whole thing while pregnant, although I personally would not get within 100 feet of a luxury fabric these days and think she's very brave.)

4. I wonder if Brad really won't marry Angelina until "everybody else can get married" (something that didn't seem to concern him the first time around), or whether it's just that Angelina won't marry him. On a related note, in spite of all the do-gooder stuff he's doing now, I just can't ever think of Brad as a swell guy, what with him having left his wife for another woman. Charity begins at home.

5. Jessica (Simpson), I'm sorry, but we can all see where your real hair begins and ends. It's totally obvious. And, well.....a little matronly.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

LMAO over the Jessica Simpson thing.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Mignon said...

I remember thinking the same thing about Adrien Brody back in the day. It was like Halle Berry was such a universal sex symbol she kind of lost ownership of herself. Like she existed only for men to enjoy and use. Well, maybe that's taking it a little far, but right?

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad P.---He's stalling because he doesn't know where in hell this realationship is going.

Adrian Brody- I forgive his kissing because of his "Hollywoodland" performance. It's quite good.

Hate Jessica Simpson. Hate. Her.

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also Jessica Simpson too much with the collagen in the lips. Step away from the needle, girl.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

You need to check out my hit statistics girl. I think you have a stalker... Or a really huge fan. ;)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Tits McGee said...

Agreed on all five counts.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home