Friday, September 15, 2006

Week 11 Update

I must be feeling better.

I say this because I went to bed at 10 and got up at 1, starving and having to pee. After eating a quarter of a peach, a third of a Kashi GoLean bar, and watching assorted commercials for singles phone lines costing only 49 cents per minute, I was full. I went back to bed and woke up around 8, starving and having to pee.

Nowhere during this time frame did I 1) puke; or, 2) think about puking. This may very well be the greatest thing ever. Eating and peeing around the clock I can tolerate. Puking I cannot.

That said, I think the time when I'm "not sick but not yet uncomfortably big" is going to be pretty short. My midsection is already feeling, well, crowded. If I sit on the floor, it's more difficult than usual to get back up. Frankly, I wouldn't mind a little more tummy pooch in the near future, and all the accompanying politeness and ability to score a seat on the subway.

I've got to run now, because I'm starving and I have to pee. Have a good weekend, everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

HOORAY!

Here's a small bit of advice, as your wee ones begin to crowd your organs and compress your spine: get a yoga ball. Nothing relieved the discomfort more for me than sitting on a yoga ball and gently bouncing. Well, that, and aggressive backrubs from Hubby.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There will be peeing aplenty with the twins playing hopscotch on your bladder all day long, and the obviously-pregnant stage will get old, too. But a nausea-free day? Yay!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

That IS good news! The baby-Gods are smiling down on you.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, waking up in the middle of the night starving, I remember that! With Ryan I craved Chips Ahoy cookies and milk, with Nathan it was PB&J, with Kaitlyn it was Life Cereal. Hooray for not puking!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! So happy for you.

Both times I was pg, it seemed like just when I was feeling like the nausea was never going to end, I'd be blessed with a super, fantastic, really good day. Looking forward to the next one was always enough to keep me sane through whatever came next.

By the way, it's TOTALLY worth it on the subway. I was pg when we were in Singapore and people gave up their seats every. freakin. time for me. I couldn't believe it.

Good weekend.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!

I hope it's passing. :)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home