Tuesday, June 13, 2006

No Time Like the Present

In my e-mail inbox are no less than three e-mails demanding my immediate attention.

On my desk are no less than four bills demanding that I write four checks.

I have at least two phone calls to return.

I have not showered.

I have not eaten breakfast.

I have not taken the 17,043 prenatal vitamins destined ultimately to nurture my empty womb.

I have not decided what to wear today.

So, naturally, it is the ideal time for me to research online how to make my own scented soaps and body lotions.

Hey, you pick your "happy place," and I'll pick mine.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand. This makes perfect sense to me. World Wide Web, take me away!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm..... Red Currant. I thought the happy place was researching Santa Fe.

It's very bad when I'm supposed to be packing and I can't stay away from internet explorer though. Very, very bad.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find that the best time to surf the net is when the world is about to explode because you're not paying enough attention to it.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

That makes complete sense - totally something I would do.

3:16 PM  
Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Hmmm, I am exactly the same way. Why get done today what you can put off until tomorrow?

I just saw Tomato soap in a mag yesterday. DON'T make tomato soap. Just say it out loud. It even sounds yucky.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you share your research? I would love to make some scented body lotion! (And spaghetti sauce, if you have a recipe for it).

P.S. Look, I have a new email address and a new blog address!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home