Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beware of washable crayons.

Even if they have "washability that you can trust." They're not making that up, they really DO wash off pretty easily, but that's just the beginning of a whole new set of problems.

So, Sage and Thyme, who, in reality, have what multiple people have told me are "artsy-sounding names," are acting rather true to their names. Each day, they create elaborate murals, full of multicolored streaks and swirls. Right there, on our walls. They are, surprisingly enough, pretty good about cleanup. I give them each a diaper wipe, and they make everything "All cleam-a!"

Last night, I was changing Thyme. When I change him, he usually shows his lack of patience by kicking me in my Cesarean scar tissue. This makes it rather difficult for me to supervise his brother.

In a fit of cleanliness that can only be described as "Crawfordesque crazy," Sage pulled out a diaper wipe and began furiously scrubbing at the walls.

The problem was--that diaper wipe?

It was used.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

You named your kids Claude and Pablo! No? Leonardo and Vincent? How about Salvador and Michelangelo. Hey, aren't at least two of those also turtles? Please tell me you didn't name your kids after Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! ;)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Arabella said...

Fear not, Tink--I didn't name them after Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (although they probably would've loved that). But you've given me great name ideas if I ever have sextuplets...

OH MY GOODNESS.

I'd better go lie down now.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home