Thursday, March 16, 2006

Interactive Fun

All items listed are real items located in the stated places. If you'd like to participate, please pick your favorite letter for each number and post it in the comments. There are no "correct" answers, just the joy of participating and seeing what others have chosen.

1. Strangest item in my medicine cabinet:

a) lone, disembodied mascara wand with no tube;
b) beloved lipstick worn down to the nub that I clutch for dear life and refuse to discard until I've replaced it;
c) beauty product that says on the bottle, "Caution: This product contains mushroom protein."

2. Strangest item in a drawer that primarily contains nail polish, manicure instruments, and cosmetics:

a) tiny plastic chicken from a supermarket vending machine;
b) keys to a car that I had seven years ago;
c) do-it-yourself waxing strips.

3. Strangest item in my handbag:

a) hand sanitizing gel, "Crisp Citrus Herb" fragrance;
b) noise-reducing earplugs;
c) granola bar (actually, two granola bars).

4. Strangest item found in or on my bedside table:

a) small, decorative box shaped like a fish;
b) drink coaster;
c) two different kinds of rich, moisturizing foot cream (three, if you count a hand cream that I occasionally use on my feet).

5. Strangest item in my refrigerator:

a) facial astringent;
b) batteries;
c) multivitamins.

Have fun!

9 Comments:

Blogger Odd Mix said...

1 - a
2 - a
3 - b
4 - a
5 - a

Sounds like there is a small child involved with some of these items. Plastic chicken?

10:26 AM  
Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

Let's see...
1.c
2.a
3.b
4.b
5.a
Put them all together and you get: A plastic chicken wearing earplugs sitting on a coaster eating mushroom protein and drinking astringent?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mignon said...

1- a (do you comb 'something' with it?)
2- b (we have plastic animals everywhere - if you saw your old car would you take it for a spin?)
3- c (food in my purse is either pulverized within 10 minutes or eaten within 12 minutes)
4- c (you and your creams!)
5- a (you and your facial astringents!)

Okay, now I'm going to play on my site...

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I'll go with c because I actually also have both a and b in my medicine cabinet

2. a
3. I don't think any of those are weird. I probably have the same items in my purse (who knew we had so much in common)
4. again, I have all of these on my nightstand
5. a. I'd be afraid I might get that mixed up with the vodka.

11:23 AM  
Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Still looking for the weird part....Sorry Arabella, your weird is our normal.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

There was just one that really stuck out:

"tiny plastic chicken from a supermarket vending machine" WHY?!

Tell me you were drunk and it sounded fun. :)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Arabella said...

The tiny plastic chicken was a humorous gift from a college boyfriend during a late-night trip to the 24-hour supermarket.

2:42 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

Oooh, I like this! Okay:

1. The mascara wand. Why you hangin' on to that, girl?

2. Both a) and b). A tiny plastic chicken? LOL. And I think it might be time to toss those keys, or have them melted down into a fashionable pendant. ;)

3. Hmmm. The earplugs.

4. I'll say the foot cream, just because I have the other two on my night table, too.

5. Batteries -- I've heard you should keep them in the fridge, but never really believed it. Is it true?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

1. Empty space

2. Strangest item in a drawer that primarily contains stationery.
A tiny palstic soldier


3. How about a packback?
silverware

4b Xbox games

5. Trader Joe products

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home