Thursday, October 05, 2006

100 More Things About Me, Part IV

46. I may be a food snob, but I really, truly enjoy a good hot dog.

47. I have developed a sense of humor about virtually all things bodily.

48. I occasionally clean household stuff with baby wipes. It's just so convenient!

49. I am a pack rat.

50. I am not perfect. I say this by way of covering myself, because I'm not going to check my previous lists to see if I already included some variation of "I am a pack rat." Life's too short.

51. I think that, by now, someone should have invented a better, easier way of enabling us to sharpen our own kitchen knives at home.

52. I suspect that (face) toner may be a waste of money.

53. I use it anyway.

54. My individual hairs sometimes make little knots at the end. When I'm bored, looking for the knots can often provide me with a few moments of entertainment.

55. I get sick of a given brand of toothpaste by the end of the tube. Then, the cycle begins anew.

56. I miss the way Sesame Street used to be.

57. I would like to learn to make my own gelato.

58. I miss my waist.

59. I can't believe how much good stuff hasn't been released on DVD.

60. I own far too many travel-sized beauty products.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The way Sesame Street used to be. Yes!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, yes, I love a good hotdog. Especially street meat. My college roommate and I called them bootdogs. Mmmmm...bootdogs.

And yeah, I miss the way Sesame Street used to be too. *sigh*

11:14 AM  
Blogger Mignon said...

So so many of these are making me sad, nostalgic, empathetic...
My waist!
Mr. Hooper, yes - Elmo, no!
I want my Barney Miller (I had a crush on Wojciehowicz)!
I'm sick of that little pencil-shaped sharpening tool that comes with knife sets - it sucks!
OH MY GAWD HOT DOGS!!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a whetstone and it works really wellon my chef's knives but I haven't figured out how to use it for serrated edges.

We'll get our waists back. I bet you'll be back to pre-pregancy size fast, chasing two babies around.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

I wish you knew how to make gelato too. Then I could sneak the recipe off of you! ;)

I use toner every night and I've always wondered if it actually does anything. But I'm too scared NOT to use it because my skin is so sensitive.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even find a place to take my knives to be sharpened.

And look at you with the whetstone, TB! I knew there was a reason I liked you. :)

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home