Monday, December 12, 2005

Two Posts in One

I. I Love Coq...Au Vin

Arabella (sarcastically): When the recipe says "dry red wine," that means we should use the last of my bottle of beaujolais nouveau, right?

C.S. (sarcastically): Riiiggght. Beaujolais nouveau is the driest red wine ever.

Pause.

Arabella: How did we get to be such yuppies? We used to pass our time picking the lint out of your carpet.

Pause.

C.S. (deadpan): You know, we really can't cook with beaujolais nouveau, because it's best enjoyed chilled.


II. My Current Favorite Beauty Products

I love beauty products so much that my collection doesn't all fit in the bathroom; I had to purchase a separate small table with drawers that sits outside the bathroom in the hallway.

1. Aqua Glycolic Face cream: good for exfoliating and keeping my winter skin smooth.

2. Lac-Hydrin 5 moisturizer: ditto, but for my body.

3. Dove White Beauty Bar: a classic. The best non-drying cleanser. I use it on my body in the shower and on my face at night.

4. Cetaphil face wash: another classic. I use it in the morning, in the shower, after I use...

5. Queen Helene Mint Julep Scrub: love the minty morning freshness.

6. Neutrogena foundation: Smooth, feels good, and perfectly matches my skin tone.

7. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque: the best face mask I've found. You can see it pulling the oil out of your pores.

I really need a lucrative endorsement deal.

4 Comments:

Blogger Arabella said...

I wish I did. Frankly, it makes me tired, too. Unfortunately, it's what I have to do to keep the adult acne to a minimum.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Harridan said...

Queen Helene ruuuuules!

9:35 AM  
Blogger ptg said...

You still have room for a pretty can of Bag Balm.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Arabella said...

It is a pretty can, isn't it? I'm thinking that I would rub it on my heels. I still don't have a salve of choice for my heels; 80% of the rest of my body is spoken for.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home