Wednesday, November 23, 2005

20 of the Many Things I'm Thankful For

In random order:

1. my TempurPedic bed;

2. my TempurPedic bedmate;

3. my loving parents;

4. my witty, witty brother;

5. FreshDirect;

6. modern medicine, so that I have a best friend with a faint 1-inch appendectomy scar instead of a best friend in a pine box;

7. modern technology, so that I can easily keep in touch with her even after she moves across the country;

8. dogs;

9. fresh pineapple;

10. Italian pork stores;

11. Snood;

12. Caller ID;

13. autumn in New York (the season, not the film);

14. orange pekoe tea;

15. being healthy enough even to consider having a baby;

16. The Onion;

17. becoming "Mom" to Ty's cat before he died;

18. fresh rosemary;

19. my small down throw blankets;

20. my readers.


I will resume regular posting next Monday, unless I get super-ambitious.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I am so glad you have so much to be thankful for, Arabella! :-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Arabella said...

Thanks, Jessica! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving, too!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home