Monday, August 27, 2007

Travels with Arabella

(I apologize for my extended absence. I have been on a road trip visiting Ty's family. I had planned to blog along the way, but, alas, there wasn't any wireless to be had.)

The first person to email me the correct answers will win--oh, I don't know; a minor prize of some sort. What ever happened to the joy of just playing??? ;)

1.) How many members of Arabella's family woke up sick on the morning of their trip?

a) 1
b) 2
c) 3
d) 4

2.) Arabella did NOT engage in which of the following activities in the car?

a) pumping breastmilk
b) trimming her toenails
c) polishing her toenails
d) playing hand-held video games
e) playing Sudoku
f) eating (hey, I've got to give some freebies)

3.) Which of the following is NOT the name of an actual eating establishment that Arabella encountered on her trip?

a) De Vinci's
b) Johnny Carino's
c) Quaker Steak 'n Lube
d) Uncle Luigi's

4.) How long did it take Arabella to disassemble the second Pack 'n Play ?

a) 3 minutes
b) 7 minutes
c) 11 minutes
d) 19 minutes

5.) At one point, Arabella sang to her children to soothe them. How many verses of "Baby Beluga" did she sing?

a) 3
b) 6
c) 12
d) 17

6.) When did Arabella get asked to show her ID?

a) when buying Sudafed
b) when ordering a girly drink in a chain restaurant
c) when pulled over by a State Trooper
d) when entering an office building

7.) Approximately how much cheaper is a good massage in the Midwest than in New York City?

a) $25
b) $50
c) $75
d) $0

8.) Generic Desitin was available for $1.74 a tube. How many tubes did Arabella buy?

a) 1
b) 2
c) 3
d) 4

Thanks for playing!

3 Comments:

Blogger looney said...

1. c
2. d (you don't seem the type)
3. c
4. a
5. 17
6. a
7. a
8. d
Just a few guesses from a "lurker"--my sister has twins so I was attracted to your blog a while ago by your two bundles...

1:53 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

1. b
2. d.
3. c.
4. d.
5. b.
6. d.
7. d.
8. d.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. c - I hope at least one adult was unaffected and able to drive

2. d
3. b
4. a - I bet you're an expert by now
5. d - god love you
6. a - since everyone was sick
7. c
8. d - I know how practical you are

I hope everyone is feeling better!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home