Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The invisible invisible woman

Dear Blogger,

Why don't you remember me on your login page even though I click "Remember Me" every single effing time I post????

I have been blogging with you for a year and a half. I stayed with you through thick and thin and smenita and Beta. Yet, I am less memorable to you than to a lady I bought a single pair of shoes from two years ago, who still smiles at me when I walk past her shop.

Oh, but it's okay...I have nothing better to do than type unnecessary words every single time I sit at my computer, while TWO hungry babies scream and poop.

Thanks a BUNCH.

Sincerely,
Arabella

6 Comments:

Blogger ptg said...

Cookies. They are your problem. Blogger wants just so cookies from you or you are nobody. With all the stuff being done these days to inhibit the bad netizens out to steal your identity, it is surprising that any 'cookies' get set properly.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

Oh God I thought this was going to be a Good-bye post.

BTW, you are NOT allowed to leave. I would miss you too damn much. Besides, I just willed you the perfect baby feeding couch. So you might want to stick around just in case. ;)

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still use Blogger for the high school reunion website that I maintain and IT NEVER REMEMBERS WHO I AM AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO LOOK UP THE PASSWORD BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT FROM ALL MY OTHER PASSWORDS. Sorry...didn't mean to shout. Hope it didn't wake the babies.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger,

Why is it that this week when I try to leave a comment on pages that only allow registered users, you reject my password? As if I don't know my PASSWORD. As if I don't pick it out slowly and carefully so as not to trouble the Great Verification Gods who have the power to strip me of my humanity and accuse me of being a Spambot. Go ahead, kick my comments out. I will never shut up! I will comment FOREVER! And you WILL learn to recognize my password you stubborn, dyslexic moron!

4:18 PM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

Blogger's got more enemies than friends, I think.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I've enjoyed reading your posts. I'm a fellow mom of new twins (two fraternal girls born April 2nd). I think a google on breastfeeding linked me to your site. It is nice to read about someone else going through a similiar experience!!! Since I've read bits of your life - feel free to check out our blog as well! http://alexandmiriam.blogspot.com

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home